Duvivier & Associés is an interdisciplinary law firm that provides a wide range of legal services and solutions to national and international clients. With offices located in Paris, Tours and Blois, our teams offer legal counsel and representation to clients in many industry sectors, from local businesses to large national and international corporations.
Our law firm is dedicated to providing practical, business-oriented legal advice in every major area of French statutory, regulatory law and litigation. Our English-speaking team includes Julien Mangin, former Lecturer in Legal Translation, English Contract Law and Legal English at the University of Tours.
The way you structure your business at the start will have a significant impact on your results. Our team of experienced lawyers will assist you in choosing the right legal entity, ownership structure, constitutional documents, and more. These choices will give your business the foundation it needs to grow and thrive.
Because we understand the pace of business, our Firm uses the latest technology such as video conferencing or electronic signature in order to communicate with our international clients and handle their cases swiftly.
Since it can be hard for international clients to surround themselves with competent professionals to set up their business, we also connect our clients to our network of trusted specialists, ranging from accountants and notaries to investment banks or financial advisors.
- Business & corporate law : Corporate formation, corporate restructuring, merger and acquisition, share and asset purchase and sale transactions, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, Non-compete provisions, company winding up, Litigation services
- Tax law : personal or corporate tax, assistance during tax audits of individuals and companies, tax returns, mergers and acquisitions, tax planning, taxation of corporate executives, litigation, group taxation, vat and indirect taxes
- Asset management : estate planning, tax optimization strategies , tax structuring of estate, inheritance, gift planning, transfer of business interests, business succession, asset placement.
- Litigation : civil and criminal litigation, alternative dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration, commercial contracts, family law, inheritance, creditor’s rights, enforcement of court decisions, commercial law, debt collection, medical law.
- Labor and social security law : counsel in labour law and representation of both employees and employers, employment contracts, recruitment and termination, social security (urssaf) inspections, employment regulations and policy, social elections and operations of consultation bodies, corporate restructuring. collective bargaining and labour relations.
- Real estate transaction agent
- Corporate insolvency procedure
Cabinet DUVIVIER & ASSOCIÉS collects your data in order to process your contact request. The required data is necessary for the follow-up of your contact request. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your data. You can also object, for a legitimate reason, to the use of your data. Only you can exercise these rights on your own data by contacting: DUVIVIER & ASSOCIÉS, Director, 33 Boulevard Béranger - BP 41554 - 37015 Tours Cedex, specifying in the subject line “Droit des personnes” and attaching a copy your proof of identity.